Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Boys!

Bug and I went to Mother Moose last night. It's story time for babies up to 23 months old and he loves it. It's a great library and all the mom's are wonderful. Here is my question, and it has nothing to do with reading or story time.

HOW IN THE @!#$ DO BABY BOYS PEE OUTSIDE THEIR DIAPERS WITHOUT GETTING THE DIAPER WET!!!

Seriously. Bug is able to perform this feat multiple times a month. My husband and I check, and double check that his little boy part is pointing down and covered and THIS STILL HAPPENS!!

He is cute though, so I'll overlook my soaked pants. It's cool that I look like I peed my pants too buddy.

"The Bug" at 12 weeks. He's part of Little Lebowski Urban Achievers

4 comments:

  1. Yuck. I suspect the other moms are sympathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldests pee constantly escaped - until I learned to tighten up the diaper tabs... I think the diaper may have started to sag a bit, and then one thing leads to another and there is pee everywhere...

    think of the diaper waist/tabs like a girth - tight enough to keep the saddle on, but no need to strangle to poor beast, lol! :) So, maybe try tightening the diaper up when you put it on? At least, that was our problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Execellent analogy - had that problem with mine as well. Never quite figured out how he did it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I have a boy, I don't recall the leakage though. Keeping in mind, that was a little while ago... I really only have faint memories of the diaper stage. Good luck with that :)

    "Duder, His Dudeness, El Duderino"

    ReplyDelete