Thursday, September 19, 2013

So THIS happened....



and THEN I made this magic happen! I'm a fricking genius (want to guess how many tries until I spelled genius right? 2. HA!) 


I woke up this morning to snow. Which is great and dandy, but since it's mid September I wasn't really thrilled at the prospect of snow, but hell. It's pretty. The munchkin wasn't sure what in the heck was going on and kept staring out the window. I told him not to worry, we'll have lots of it coming up. He gets up around 7 and then throws a tantrum   takes another long nap from 9-11. I keep telling him that he COULD just sleep in and then everyone would be happy. He laughed at me. After he passed out I decided to try to "make the magic happen."

I must admit that I'm addicted to Pintrest. I still don't really "get" it, but I love going and finding recipes. I decided that this week would be declared CHEESE week in my house, but sadly today was the first time I had a chance to make anything. I was making stuffed shells, so I figured, hell, I'll make ricotta. Seriously. SO FRICKING EASY. I will NEVER buy it in the store again. EVER. I felt like Julia Child. It tasted DELICIOUS so after eating 1/2 of it a quick taste, I let it dry.

Today was Bug's first play date. The little girl is so stinking cute. Bug was in love and when I sat him down he sat there without falling over. I guess to get him to do "firsts" I need to bring him around girls. He loved her.

After a quick stop to get winter tires up on (which they got me right in due to the infant - AWESOME.) We headed home where I made WAY too many pans of stuffed shells. Seriously, I think we're going to eat them for a month.

SO good. I think the rest of my evening is long enough for it's own post, so we'll leave it at that.



1 comment:

  1. Um. Yum. If I log in to pinterest again, we need to be friends.

    ReplyDelete