Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas!

Okay, so I realize that the great majority of you want to throw something at my head. HA! You can't. Yes. I realize there are two major holidays between now and Christmas. Thanksgiving and my birthday. Okay, okay, Thanksgiving.

Nothing puts me in the Christmas spirit like snow, and living in Alaska, that is easy to come by. It snowed in September, but thankfully melted away, or else I would have been singing jingle bells for months now. My husband and I have agreed that I won't decorate for Christmas until AFTER Thanksgiving. Forget Black Friday shopping, I'm getting up and decorating!

Just because I can't decorate, doesn't mean that I can't get ready to decorate right? Bug and I have been working on some gifts for Christmas, but since they are for family, and family reads this blog I can't show you those. Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. One thing I did make for myself was this ornament.

It is Bug's hat from when he was born and both of our wristbands from the hospital. I'm pretty excited to hang it on the tree. It's a plastic ball, so that means it's cat and kid proof.



Speaking of Kid, here is Bug in his new ride. He isn't quite tall enough yet, but thinks it is HILARIOUS. He has already been in his first hit and run. He knocked over a table, and thought it was the funniest thing ever. Once my heart started to beat again, I guess it was pretty funny.




1 comment:

  1. Heh. Did he get a ticket or did you take him to traffic court?

    ReplyDelete