Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blah!

Remember where I left the blog off on Monday? With my husband being sick? Well, Tuesday morning I woke up at 3 am S-I-C-K. Thanks Bug. I spent the next 24 hours being the biggest whiny baby ever. My poor husband was only really sick for 12 hours, but not me. I was lucky. I got to be sick for 24 hours, and still don't feel 100%.

A few things I don't understand. Bug was sick this weekend. Did it slow him down? AT ALL? No, not really. He was a little extra snuggly, but that's it. I spent the better part of the time laying on the bathroom floor. The other thing? I taught for 10 years (and hope to teach again in the fall) and even when H1N1 went through our school I was totally fine. Have a baby and POOF! Sick ALL-THE-TIME. Okay, okay, not ALL the time, but it feels like it.

So, not a whole lot new in AK. I mean, there MIGHT be something new, but I haven't left the house to find it out. Hopefully tomorrow we'll venture out to do something fun. Hopefully.

Oh! If you're on FB don't forget to check out the pinned post on the FBX Adventures page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment